[Cryptography] Quantum Sneakernet

Jim Windle jim.windle at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 13:58:15 EDT 2014

Interesting proposal for a quantum sneakernet as an admittedly slow
alternative to submarine cables which won't support entanglement.
Entangled photons are carried in specially modified cargo containers which
are then moved via existing transportation infrastructure.  Technology
Review piece has link to arxiv.org paper.

http://www.technologyreview.com/view/532056/why-quantum-clippers-will-distribute-entanglement-across-the-oceans/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+arXivblog+%28the+physics+arXiv+blog%29

--
Jim Windle
(646) 470-9657