[Cryptography] DSAuth: public key authentication for the web

Brian Gomes Bascoy gomesbascoy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 16:57:37 EDT 2014

Hi! I am working on a small protocol for password-less authentication
using ECDSA, for the world wide web. I already have a functional
prototype which you can play with in here:
https://github.com/pera/dsauth/

In some way it's similar to the SSH's public key authentication method.
I'm using SJCL inside an user-friendly Chrome extension that manage the
key pairs and do all the client-side part, and also coded a Node.js web
service for testing.

I'm looking for any kind of comments, or even contributors :)

Thank you very much!