[Cryptography] Spam one-time pads

William Muriithi william.muriithi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 17:47:42 EDT 2014

Dave,
‎
> I've been paying careful attention to my spam email for a number of
> months, and I've noticed the following pattern with one particular type
> of spam.

You might want to ask this over on the anti-spam list SDLU (Spammers Don't
Like Us) at https://spammers.dontlike.us/mailman/listinfo/list .

Nice, looking for way to improve spamassassin as its allowing a good number of spam through

I think they are down though? Or did they fold? You subscribed? Is it active?

William

The lads and lassies there are extremely knowledgeable and helpful.

-- Dave