[Cryptography] Infinite Noise or Firebug?

Tom Mitchell mitch at niftyegg.com
Tue Nov 18 13:49:51 EST 2014

On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 6:31 PM, Bill Cox <waywardgeek at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 5:42 PM, Bill Stewart <billstewart at pobox.com>
> wrote:
>
>> At 08:18 AM 11/17/2014, Bill Cox wrote:
>>
>>> Peter and I have bounced a couple names back and forth.Â

> A name like that implies that it'll do

> Good point.  The circuit actually happens to do modular multiplication,
> mod K, where K is from 1 to 2.  However, it's not like the world has been
> screaming for an analog modular multiplication solution!
>
> I guess "noise multiplier" may be good enough for now.

Random noise multiplier
Noise has color, and a partial goal is TRNG so keep the goal in mind.
but no TLA connection so a FLA will be needed.
TRNA: True Random Number Amplifier.
TRNA: True Random Noise Amplifier.
TRNM: True Random Number Multiplier.
DRNM: Digital out Random Number Multiplier.

--
  T o m    M i t c h e l l