[Cryptography] IAB Statement on Internet Confidentiality

Andreas Briese ab at bri-c.de
Tue Nov 18 05:24:15 EST 2014

Meanwhile - even if a little bit off topic - a different approach is to hide the topic
of interest by requesting the whole web-content under header  i.e. „politics“ or „health“.

I’ve done so here: http://newscleaner.net using a customized chrome browser that skips loading
the linked in (advertiser network) javascript that do user-profiling (http://newsreadsus.okfn.de/
https://securehomes.esat.kuleuven.be/~gacar/persistent/the_web_never_forgets.pdf) as a surplus.

Andreas