[Cryptography] Third amendment crypto defenses

Tom Mitchell mitch at niftyegg.com
Sat Nov 8 02:34:23 EST 2014

On Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 2:40 PM, Tom Mitchell <mitch at niftyegg.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 12:20 PM, Henry Baker <hbaker1 at pipeline.com> wrote:
>
>> At 11:46 AM 11/7/2014, Phillip Hallam-Baker wrote:
>> >No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without
>> >the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be
>> >prescribed by law.

> So a couple of weeks ago, I wrote about a Third Amendment case from Nevada
> in which a family's home was literally seized and occupied by police
> seeking a vantage point over their neighbor's home.

The family home in Nevada situation...
http://www.courthousenews.com/2013/07/03/59061.htm

 But how does cryptography address what appears to be a problem?

The only thing I can think of is continuous encrypted video transmission to
disconnected storage device (near or far).   Encrypted so your private
moments
are still private... and perhaps to prove ownership province.   The key
holder
does need to survive.

--
  T o m    M i t c h e l l