[Cryptography] [cryptography] Is it time for a revolution to replace TLS?

tpb-crypto at laposte.net tpb-crypto at laposte.net
Mon May 19 17:21:36 EDT 2014

> Message du 19/05/14 19:21
> De : "ianG"
>
> But this is not what well-written PHP programs do, IMHO, or at least
> they do not need to do that. A well-written program can cache the
> entire lot, and write it out in one block. For efficiency, for error
> handling, and for security. So we can call this PHP practice for what
> it is: bad! no surprise there.

Well, it is a known fact that all of us use four letters in our nicks like you and all php systems we use know the nicks before-hand, so they can cache one page for each of us to have all blocks measured in advance for efficient delivery.

That also includes this e-mail, whose length was pre-determined and prophesied for length and contents so it can be cached both here where I submit it only once and where everybody else will receive the message to see it.

Accidentally, this e-mail will be submitted through the java language and not php, but because of all our prophetic algorithms and virtuous programmers, all blocks will be measured up before delivery because we are still in the 80's and gopher has no forms.

Maybe in the gopher-era something like perfect block measure could have existed, as of now please get back to the real world.