[Cryptography] General Keith.. so great to see you..

Tom Mitchell mitch at niftyegg.com
Sun May 11 22:29:14 EDT 2014

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 4:10 AM, John Young <jya at pipeline.com> wrote:
> Not only the cyber titans were treated to classified briefings
> by NSA but also journalists, a number of them since the Snowden
> releases,

One almost quiet impact but eye opener about the Snowden disclosures
is the fact that had he or another could have been an agent of
some foreign power (even corporate) and silently ship copied
stolen documents near or far.

To some degree the fact that he went public could protect
darker secrets.

As we see from zero day exploits it often only takes a hint
to expose a flaw to those eager to exploit it.

--
  T o m    M i t c h e l l