[Cryptography] Need Debunking help

Tom Mitchell mitch at niftyegg.com
Fri May 2 16:50:08 EDT 2014

On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 1:33 PM, Joshua Marpet
<joshua.marpet at guardedrisk.com> wrote:
> They claim to have 32? layers of cryptography, which render files 100%
> secure.  No screen shotting, no possibility of interception.  I have asked
> for a technical explanation of their key exchange, and encryption
> algorithms.  Waiting.  :)

And waiting... ;-)

The screen capture is a big topic apparently that was how Snowden
collected documents he could not copy or print without audit triggers.

Layers, ???  100% not likely.
They may have identified 32 vectors and targets
that cover activities of interest.

System recovery and system backup combined with
key MANAGEMENT seem to me to the tricks to teach
old dogs any week.

Key exchange implies communication... that is a big
   pile because the other guy must play the same games.

Credit card data management is important and covered by laws,
standards and regulations.
    https://www.pcicomplianceguide.org/

HIPPA compliance is astoundingly tangled
    http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/

State and local....
   business licences where?

Tax compliance local, state, federal rules apply

Training and education.
  Inventors do not have certification for their invention
  but they must train customers.
  Compliance involves training and certification against
  standards for them and their customers.  So who trains
  the trainers.

--
  T o m    M i t c h e l l