[Cryptography] Need Debunking help

Joshua Marpet joshua.marpet at guardedrisk.com
Fri May 2 11:55:32 EDT 2014

I have been asked to take a look at a system. I looked at the video, read a
whitepaper, and it immediately screamed "BullCrap!!" to me.

I am going to sign up for a trial, and do some testing, but before I do,
has anyone run into this before, done any testing/research before, so I
don't reinvent the wheel?

* www.E-IRM.net <http://www.e-irm.net/>*

*I'm not saying they are scammers, but anytime you have "Top secret levels
of protection", "formerly military only", and "Echelon" hackers explaining
cryptography, I'm sceptical.  VERY.*

--

*Joshua A. Marpet*

Managing Principal

*GuardedRisk*

*Before the Breach **and **After The Incident!*

1-855-23G-RISK (855-234-7475)

Cell: (908) 916-7764

Joshua.Marpet at guardedrisk.com

http://www.GuardedRisk.com