[Cryptography] Dark Mail Alliance specs?

ianG iang at iang.org
Fri Mar 28 22:30:08 EDT 2014

On 26/03/2014 23:05 pm, Peter Fairbrother wrote:

> However, I am of the firm opinion that if it isn't compatible with
> ordinary email then it won't get widely adopted, full stop.

Facebook, Skype, Snapchat, whatsapp and the apple thing (facetime?) says
otherwise, but perhaps the language has changed?

Of course, we can all agree or disagree on what "widely adopted" means.

My view is, whatever definition you come up with, it will be
self-selecting.  The younger generation don't use email, except when
forced to by schools.  Africa doesn't use the web, they use phones.
Email can't be eliminated from spam without fixing one of two things:
free of cost and free of identity.

iang