[Cryptography] recommending ChaCha20 instead of RC4 (RC4 again)

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Sun Mar 16 03:19:20 EDT 2014

On 2014-03-16 06:36, Lodewijk andré de la porte wrote:
> Doomed to do.. what?

Doomed to not scale.

Drifting off topic to nanotechnlogy - if we had molecular scale graphene
transistors, computers would run a great deal faster at considerably
less power.  We have not reached the ultimate physical limits of
transistors.  We are, however, approaching the ultimate physical limits
of transistors built using photolithography with 193 nanometer light.