[Cryptography] GnuTLS -- time to look at the diff.

Russ Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Thu Mar 6 22:58:19 EST 2014

Bill Frantz writes:
 > We could use languages, PL/I is one of the early ones, where buffer
 > overruns are not possible, but we don't.

Speak for yourself. The only C programming I do anymore is for
microprocessors which don't run Python, usually Arduino class
machines. It's not that I lack the skill -- I've written thousands of
lines of assembly language and thousands of lines of C, but ahhh, I
repeat myself. It's that I'm tired of having my code go off in the
weeds, or write into arrays it shouldn't be, or fergawshsakes' not
having a hash as a first-class entity.

Crynwr supports open source software
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315-600-8815
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  |     Sheepdog