[Cryptography] Silly Diffie-Hellman question using XOR

Kevin W. Wall kevin.w.wall at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 00:53:14 EST 2014

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 4:06 PM, Stuart Longland
<stuartl at longlandclan.yi.org> wrote:

[Big snip]

> This is true, which is why I made the assumption that I had overlooked
> something, and came here to ask about it.  My assumption was correct of
> course: I had overlooked something.
>
> The good news is I didn't race off to found a company selling it then. :-)

I'd suggest that you might want to take a look at

    Alfred J. Menezes, Paul C. van Oorschot, and Scott A. Vanstone,
    _Handbook of Applied Cryptography_,  CRC Press, ISBN: 0-8493-8523-7
    http://cacr.uwaterloo.ca/hac/    [Complete book, available free online]

In particular, chapters 10 and/or 12 see to be relevant to what you
are trying to accomplish.

-kevin
NSA: All your crypto bit are belong to us.