[Cryptography] The GOTO Squirrel! [was GOTO Considered Harmful]

Lodewijk andré de la porte l at odewijk.nl
Wed Mar 5 19:40:05 EST 2014

> As a developer, I rely on that warning because unreachable code is ALWAYS
> a mistake.

Why with buffer overflows no code is truly unreachable! So I would rely on
that warning to detect any possible buffer overflow.

Could someone make such a thing? It'd be an absolute victory for code
checking!

Detect parameter ranges, scan for interesting changes in those parameters
(hopefully intelligently) and viola? Zero bruteness? Just a proof generator?