[Cryptography] The GOTO Squirrel! [was GOTO Considered Harmful]

Stephan Neuhaus stephan.neuhaus at tik.ee.ethz.ch
Mon Mar 3 03:54:32 EST 2014

On 03.03.2014 09:21, Peter Gutmann wrote:
> It's a lot more than just fuzzing, [...] You don't get that with random
> mutation, it requires custom code for each situation.

My mistake, I should have been more specific. I was thinking not so much
about *randomly* changing data, but rather about annotating code so that
important corner cases and otherwise-hard-to-test situations can be
created, using custom code.

The main idea was not the random fuzzing (though that can also be of
interest), but using annotations to create that code.

Fun,

Stephan