[Cryptography] Good GPG email solution for Windows (NOT Thunderbird)

Bill Cox waywardgeek at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 09:41:29 EDT 2014

Thunderbird has failed me for many years across multiple machines and
operating systems.  My poor experience may have to do with using their
crappy accessibility interface with screen readers, so that may explain why
my experience is different from most.  Let's just say that Thunderbird
totally and permanently sucks for my needs and move on to the next solution.

I needed integrated GPG support in Windows 8.  I prefer FOSS tools, but at
this point, I'll even pay for a lame insecure closed-source unauditable
hacked up PoS email tool, if it automates signing and signature
verification.

What would be the tool of choice?

Thanks,
Bill