[Cryptography] Nominate crypto projects that don't suck

Steve Weis steveweis at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 11:34:54 EDT 2014

Hi everyone. I've started compiling a list of crypto projects that
aren't known to have major issues... that is, that don't outright
suck. The scope is broad and open to research projects, libraries, or
applications at any stage of development.

My goal is to both learn about new projects and to get an update on
the status of existing projects. I plan to summarize the results into
a blog post and am likely put together a short talk. I'll post a link
on this list when it's available.

Please submit your nominations here:
http://saweis.net/posts/nominations-for-crypto-projects-that-might-not-suck.html

Don't worry about resubmitting duplicate links.

Thanks!