[Cryptography] End-to-End, One-to-Many, Encryption Question

Kent Borg kentborg at borg.org
Thu Jun 12 22:20:11 EDT 2014

On 06/12/2014 02:29 PM, Tony Arcieri wrote:
> Sounds like you want proxy re-encryption:
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proxy_re-encryption

Very interesting! I don't understand it yet, and there are different
proposals, but my need isn't immediate, so I have some time to try to
figure it out.

Unfortunate that this is so obscure, with apparently only a few people
working on it. No where near like having a well debugged library I could
just start using. This is topical stuff, or at least should be.

Thanks,

-kb

P.S. Hey! Amazon, Google, and other cloud providers: This is important!
Are you working on this?