[Cryptography] [cryptography] Help investigate cell phone snooping by police nationwide

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Mon Jun 9 10:56:11 EDT 2014

I have here a list of the most scurrilous practitioners of
"encryption works" culled from 3,000 years of work by the
black-hearted magicians. Or get it from The Codebreakers,"
or from the usual suspect online bibliographies of cryptography,
provided by "highly trustworthy" encryption workers of these
noble lists of more lurkers than workers.

Many interpretations of "encryption works," besides advocating
its public use. It works to falsely assure, it works to lure victims, it works
to boost the industry, it works to keep cryptographers employed,
it works to conceal government, commerce and individual
perfidy. All these are regularly discussed in these cryptic mail lists
along with related essential subterfuges, lies, cheating, shading,
marketing, false confessions, vicious attacks and counterattacks,
deceptions, siphoning and corrupting mail lists, well, the list
is quite long and growing as long as stego noses.

Main reason to read these cryptic railings, enthusiasms and
digital stench of lurking snake oilers, is to pick up tips on
who's up and who's down, who's products and research to
avoid, and who is spreading vile comsec diseases by contracts,
by legislation, by implants, backdoors, trap doors and brazen
front doors (top global corps and govs), by protection against
the easiest protected and no protection against the hardest
kept quiet for exploitation and handsome sales on black,
white, grey and technicolor markets (the top corps and govs).

Hardly an industry group has benefited from the Internet as greatly
as the comsec and privacy protection workers of the world's
greatest spying machine.

At 09:06 AM 6/9/2014, you wrote:

>On 2014.06.08, at 16:47, coderman
><<mailto:coderman at gmail.com>coderman at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>>Or for that matter, Ed's laughable assurance that "encryption works."
>
>How paranoid can we get? Can you explain how this phrase is laughable?
>
>While the link below, albeit two years old,
>seams to indicate that there are no quantum
>computers capable of breaking my (our)
>encryption methods, I seams to recall somewhere
>that there were 17 or so of these computers in
>the world scattered in underground rooms at more
>than 200 below freezing for those who could
>afford the price tag. You bet the Gov. of the
>United States (via CIA I think RUMINT) has
>access to one. However, if you are doing
>something serious enough to get your data
>tagged, tasked, and processed through this kind
>of computer, it is no laughing matter. The rest
>of us are not that important, nor are there the
>resources available to process all of our
>traffic, much less the sum of our data!
>
><http://security.stackexchange.com/questions/23085/are-there-really-functioning-quantum-computers>http://security.stackexchange.com/questions/23085/are-there-really-functioning-quantum-computers
>
>If you think encryption is a “laughable
>assurance” why would you even subscribe to these emails?
>
>Regards,
>
>Mark
>
>P.S. I say this tung in cheek
 Please son’t