[Cryptography] It's GnuTls's turn

Grant Schultz gschultz at kc.rr.com
Sat Jun 7 13:30:30 EDT 2014

From: Adam Sampson<ats at offog.org>
To: Cryptography List<cryptography at metzdowd.com>
Subject: Re: [Cryptography] It's GnuTLS's turn: "Critical new bug in
	crypto	library leaves Linux, apps open to drive-by attacks"

Jerry Leichter<leichter at lrw.com>  writes:

> So now we've had serious attacks on Apple's private SSL
> implementation, OpenSSL, and now GnuTLS.  Is anything left standing?
It's not as popular as the other SSL libraries mentioned so far, but
yaSSL and CyaSSL (yassl.com) didn't suffer Heartbleed or anything else
recently that I know of.  I'm not affiliated with them, but have used
yaSSL professionally.  One of them is/was used in MySQL I believe.

Grant Schultz