[Cryptography] GeekCrypt: A Secure Fork of TrueCrypt

Bill Cox waywardgeek at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 17:28:19 EDT 2014

On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 5:15 PM, <tpb-crypto at laposte.net> wrote:

> It would be good if you included at least one non-us-citizen in your team
> to blow the whistle in case of NSL.

Already done :-)  I'm just lucky that the first dev to contact me (the guy
who did the first Linux compile on truecrypt.ch) happens to live in Germany
(I think).  Also, it's not clear yet if he wants to "join my team", but at
least we can start collaborating on code on github.

I think it may wind up being US-heavy, but the coding team needs to be
world-wide.

Bill