[Cryptography] Fork of TrueCrypt

Bill Cox waywardgeek at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 21:09:53 EDT 2014

There is a discussion list for the TrueCrypt fork over at:

    http://truecrypt.ch:2080/

Does anyone here know the guys behind this fork?  In their Vision
statement, they said they wanted to add an auto-update feature, and have
the dev team working on continual feature enhancements.  If they integrate
code that talks to the network on purpose, I'm going to do my own fork
instead.  If they get a team adding new code constantly, I'll also have to
pass on this fork.  Do they know anything about crypto?

Bill