[Cryptography] prismproof.org

Phillip Hallam-Baker phill at hallambaker.com
Fri Jul 18 09:13:32 EDT 2014

Having got the code out the day before, I spent yesterday putting up a
Web Site for Personal Privacy Environment (aka Prism Proof Email).

Found a style sheet developed by Twitter called Bootstrap that seems
to work pretty well, got it going in a few hours including writing the
content.

http://prismproof.org/

This has links to all the papers, specs, videos etc. What I haven't
done yet is to put together an introduction to what PPE is and how it
works on the site itself. I'll try to do that after the Toronto IETF.