[Cryptography] hashes based on lots of concatenated LUT lookups

Ryan Carboni ryacko at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 13:00:37 EDT 2014

Hmm.

A cryptocurrency that is resistant to centralization, botnets, and ASICs
(which is perhaps a form of centralization, but by a third-party).

The impossible trinity in economics is a fixed exchange rate, free capital
movement, and an independent monetary policy. I guess I just discovered the
impossible trinity of cryptonomics.

Personally, I theorize that half of the mining in Bitcoin is probably done
by SIGINT agencies. Bitcoin is far better for funding foreign freedom
fighters than suitcases full of hundreds.