[Cryptography] New head of the NSA, Snowden took a million documents.

Phillip Hallam-Baker hallam at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 09:49:42 EST 2014

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/01/31/us_government_names_new_head_of_nsa_and_us_cybercommand/

His deputy is, as is traditional, a civilian. Richard Ledgett is a senior
NSA analyst and the man in charge of the investigation into the Snowden
affair. So far his investigation has revealed that Snowden went on the run
with over a million classified documents, a tiny fraction of which have
since been released.

So, looks like the disclosures are going to continue a while.

I am thinking that after I complete my email scheme, I'm going to look at
CRM. There is a large government agency out in Fort Meade could use some...

--
Website: http://hallambaker.com/