[Cryptography] Fwd: [IP] RSA Response to Media Claims Regarding NSA Relationship

Bill Frantz frantz at pwpconsult.com
Tue Jan 21 17:27:50 EST 2014

On 1/21/14 at 9:45 PM, jamesd at echeque.com (James A. Donald) wrote:

>On 2014-01-21 03:34, John Kelsey wrote:
>>However, I am pretty damned skeptical about how many US companies
>>will manage to resist a decade-long multi-million-dollar
>>intelligence operation run against them by their own government.
>
>Probably none, in which case we should rely on Chinese companies.

Well, it depends on your threat model. If you are a US company
concerned about the Chinese stealing your IP, vulnerability to
NSA is a better bet.

Cheers - Bill

Bill Frantz        | The first thing you need when  | Periwinkle
(408)356-8506      | using a perimeter defense is a | 16345
Englewood Ave
www.pwpconsult.com | perimeter.                     | Los Gatos,
CA 95032