[Cryptography] Boing Boing pushing an RSA Conference boycott

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Wed Jan 15 13:31:24 EST 2014

With a $67B security market heading to $87B by 2016 why
would any security firm settle for RSA piddling racketerring?

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/15/technology/upstarts-challenge-old-timers-in-lucrative-computer-security-field.html

Not saying the RSA bashers are diverting attention from their
venality, that would be contrary to industry ethics to hide and
be hidden, by that I mean journalism and advertising, publicity
and campaign bribery, donations to computer education and
conferences, dark web sales to rogues and spies, plagiarism
and huffy indignation, sabotage and thievery, copyright and
DMCA takedowns, well, why preach in this smokey chapel to
the stogie-sucking porkies, don't they pay minimum taxes to
betray the privacy of ordinary taxpayers who pay the most.

FatSec Preacher bellows: Is there any industry more corrupt
than the fatuous security industry?

FatSec Believers yell back: Nope, and newcomers are flocking in.

And so, the sated toads toddle out to fancy chariots stashing
drunken investor bedmates, croaking,

"And we bloated firms are getting much fatter on hackers.
and we pay them shady bitcoins them to boost the flab."