[Cryptography] Registration for Real World Cryptography 2014

Perry E. Metzger perry at piermont.com
Mon Jan 13 09:25:15 EST 2014

On Sun, 12 Jan 2014 16:55:34 -0500 "Perry E. Metzger"
<perry at piermont.com> wrote:
> Foolishly, I failed to register for Real World Cryptography 2014. If
> there is anyone out there who is not using their registration or is
> otherwise in a position to let me in, please get in touch.

BTW, I should thank the members of the list for coming through for
me. I'm currently sitting in the hall listening to "Is Bitcoin
Anonymous?" (a talk that follows Betteridge's Law of Headlines!)

If you're at RWC2014 and you see me wandering around, do say hello. :)

Perry
Perry E. Metzger		perry at piermont.com