[Cryptography] TAO, NSA crypto backdoor program

Lodewijk andré de la porte l at odewijk.nl
Wed Jan 1 16:30:21 EST 2014

2013/12/31 Raphael Jacquot <sxpert at sxpert.org>

> ANT is a division of TAO, customers are other NSA people.

Yeah, I guess so. The question is whether or not it's naive to think it's
just the NSA, it should be the CIA too sometimes. Perhaps even a company on
a rare occasion.

 "DNT's BANANAGLEE and CES's ZESTYLEAK" - there seem to be at least two
> companies, DNT and CES, with which the NSA works intimately.
>
> DNT and CES are probably other NSA divisions, customers of ANT’s products

On wikipedia it says:
CES  Cryptanalysis and Exploitation Services (Also known as S31)

DNT is not mentioned however. It's probably something similarly obvious and
uninteresting, or it would've been blacked out. Or they missed it? Maybe
it's a division elsewhere in the DoD?