[Cryptography] Now it's personal -- Belgian cryptographer MITM'd by GCHQ/NSA

James A. Donald Jamesd at echeque.com
Sun Feb 2 21:38:40 EST 2014

On 2014-02-03 09:56, Jerry Leichter wrote:
> And the alternative is ... what?  The witch hunt?  The mob?  Kill all,
> God will know his own?

Short of the fall of the US government, we are not in position to hang them

The alternative, is simply to distrust them and everything they have
touched, to assume that any *software* that they have a finger in is
guilty until proven innocent, that every committee that they have a
member on is trying impose broken standards, and or prevent workable
standards.