[Cryptography] Of web form passwords etc

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Mon Dec 29 11:17:19 EST 2014

There's been a bit of discussion about this, so here's one more item to
throw into the stew-pot.

We've all see those forms where the name is pre-filled (cookies, etc), and
you merely have to supply a password, right?  All well and good, I
suppose, as it enhances my web experience, etc.

Well, I'm starting to see the opposite: password field filled in, and all
I have to do is supply, say, my email address...

Am I paranoid enough, yet?  My current browser is Firefox (always updated)
on a Mac (similarly always updated).

--
Dave Horsfall DTM (VK2KFU)  "Bliss is a MacBook with a FreeBSD server."
http://www.horsfall.org/spam.html (and check the home page whilst you're there)