[Cryptography] Certificates and PKI

Viktor Dukhovni cryptography at dukhovni.org
Mon Dec 22 12:16:39 EST 2014

On Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 07:19:44PM +0000, Viktor Dukhovni wrote:

>     * ... a number of large DNSSEC hosting registrars need
>       to fix broken nameserver implementations.

Speaking of DNS hosting providers, just today one of them has staged
PowerDNS 3.3.1 to address reported problems with an earlier release.
Initial tests show no issues with PowerDNS 3.3.1.  So that provider
will soon be remediated.  I expect more progress will be made over
the next few months.

If anyone reading this is using older PowerDNS releases to serve
DNSSEC zones, please upgrade.  If you're on Debian wheezy, consider:

    https://packages.debian.org/wheezy-backports/net/pdns-server

--
	Viktor.