[Cryptography] [cryptography] OneRNG kickstarter project looking for donations

ianG iang at iang.org
Sun Dec 21 12:53:38 EST 2014

And, boom.  OneRNG just blasted through its $10k ask.  This project
races ahead.  I'd like to think that the depth of support indicates we
really do have a need for vibrant cheap open RNGs.  The more the merrier.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/moonbaseotago/onerng-an-open-source-entropy-generator

Paul tells me over-funding will be used to do a bigger run.  So we can
pretty reliably predict that these things will happen sometime after Jan
when it closes.

Probably still a good idea to support the project because you get sent a
unit anyway, and more funds will almost certainly lead to other benefits.

iang