[Cryptography] Decode .sgstn StenoGraph StenoNote Stenograph Record of Boston City Council

Lodewijk andré de la porte l at odewijk.nl
Sun Dec 21 08:49:03 EST 2014

"26  And Kai Kai is here with her grant mother Jude did I implement not
sure where Jude did I is and her niece also ."

Barely started on the uncanny hill of plaintextishness. I'm not 100% why
there'd be ¿stenographically? encoded council meetings. Nor what makes them
so much more interesting than others that are simple hidden.

Background info link?