[Cryptography] North Korea and Sony

Bill Frantz frantz at pwpconsult.com
Wed Dec 10 20:13:09 EST 2014

On 12/9/14 at 7:41 PM, bear at sonic.net (Ray Dillinger) wrote:

>We shouldn't have to work out how to PREVENT mail clients from
>opening executable attachments; we should be establishing legal
>frameworks for recovering the entirely forseeable losses from
>the criminally negligent entities who make mail clients which
>CAN!

More importantly, we should automatically open any program in a
limited authority space which limits its ability to
access/change things to "need to know".

Cheers - Bill

Bill Frantz        | When it comes to the world     | Periwinkle
(408)356-8506      | around us, is there any choice | 16345
Englewood Ave
www.pwpconsult.com | but to explore? - Lisa Randall | Los Gatos,
CA 95032