[Cryptography] North Korea and Sony

David Nix davidthomasnix at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 01:39:25 EST 2014

Well, they have already released close to 100 gigs of very sensitive
data, so I'd say they are well past threatening. Tho it's still
debatable if it's a state actor or not; the info leaked is not
superficial stuff, it's business models, projections, research,
accounts receivable, server keys,  salary and HR info on everyone ever
employed by Sony Pictures and their insurance & retirement info.
Smells strongly of major insider collusion...

http://www.theverge.com/2014/12/8/7352581/sony-pictures-hacked-storystream