[Cryptography] New slogan for the NSA

Jerry Leichter leichter at lrw.com
Tue Apr 29 11:09:59 EDT 2014

It just hit me today, and I had to share it:

"We're the NSA.  We hear you."

Now I'm trying to come up with the poster on which to put that slogan.  One idea, which hasn't quite jelled:  Backdrop is a picture of an office building at night.  There's a single lighted office, in which we see one person, laboring away, along an lonely, in front of this computer.  Meanwhile, somewhere off to the side, we see a picture of NSA headquarters.  In front are a couple of your stock friend, smiley employees.

                                                        -- Jerry