[Cryptography] Open Source developer employment agreements, was: Cue the blamestorming

Stephan Neuhaus stephan.neuhaus at tik.ee.ethz.ch
Wed Apr 23 01:29:14 EDT 2014

On 2014-04-22, 15:21, Steve Furlong wrote:
> JavaDoc and its brethren take much inspiration from literate
> programming. If written properly, the generated documentation can
> come close to a book-style literate program. On most coding teams, I
> figure this is as good as we're likely to get.

If I remember correctly, (one of) the main point(s) of literate
programming is the intermingling of code and documenting text.  Javadoc
and its brethren only document whole files, class members, method
signatures and the like, not the code itself.  But I must say, it's been
a while since I've last used JavaDoc, so I might be wrong. (For Doxygen,
however, I'm rather confident that this is indeed the case.)

Fun,

Stephan