[Cryptography] [cryptography] Announcing Mozilla::PKIX, a New Certificate Verification Library

dj at deadhat.com dj at deadhat.com
Mon Apr 7 20:19:28 EDT 2014

> Request for Code Review
>
> The more people who code review the new code, the better. So we ask all
> of you C++ programmers out there to review the code and let us know if
> you see any potential issues.
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/SecurityEngineering/mozpkix-testing#Request_for_Code_Review

Staring at code is lots of fun, but I didn't see a design document there.
Are we supposed to just guess what all those variable names and pointers
are for?

I wouldn't dream of asking people to review my code without providing
written documentation of the design structure and intent, so I wasn't
wasting their time.