[Cryptography] Dark Mail Alliance specs?

Ralf Senderek crypto at senderek.ie
Sat Nov 23 07:30:13 EST 2013

On Sat, 23 Nov 2013, David Mercer wrote:

> But of course you're right about actual current usage, encrypted email is an
> epic fail on that measure regardless of format/protocol.
>
> -David Mercer

Yes, but it's about time we do something about that. Do we *exactly know
why* it is such a failure?

People are using the internet, they are typing sensitive information into
textareas and send them off, and on the other hand "/usr/bin/gpg" is
installed on almost every server, why can't we make Johnny Average use it?

With the Web Encryption Extension I am going down that road.

    -- Ralf