[Cryptography] Bitcoin attack

Phillip Hallam-Baker hallam at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 15:26:03 EST 2013

This will give the NSA something to do with all that crypto hardware they
bought with taxpayer money that is going to be rendered useless by
deployment of pervasive crypto. They can mine the bitcoin pool to
exhaustion and shut the system down or they could attempt to preserve the
viability of the system by limiting their extraction rate to a 'tax'.

Website: http://hallambaker.com/