[Cryptography] What is a secure conversation? (Was: online forums...)

Randolph rdohm321 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 02:32:10 EST 2013

Am 27.12.2013 17:56 schrieb "ianG" <iang at iang.org>:

> On 26/12/13 22:27 PM, Jerry Leichter wrote:
>>
>> On Dec 26, 2013, at 2:40 AM, Tom Mitchell <mitch at niftyegg.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> One interesting move might be a move to a media and mechanism
>>> that has improved security...
>
> Yes, indeed, I think this is an important problem, and I've not ever come
across a comfortable solution.

Interesting  (new) thread. A secure public communication has two essentiaks
for me. First, the ISP should be kept out to be able ro read if not a
member of the list. Second there should be a secret only all members know
and which keeps third party out.

A solution providing this is a so called  Buzz-Channel. It is like an Irc-
Room which is encrypted. Only members with a key can read and post.
You find the software under http://spot-on.sf.net
Can anyone provide a listener ip and a channel name ? Ready for a and
having fun with a test ?
Regards