[Cryptography] Email is securable within a coterie [was: Email is unsecurable]

lists at notatla.org.uk lists at notatla.org.uk
Fri Dec 6 03:38:45 EST 2013

> On 5 Dec 2013 lists notatla.org.uk wrote:

> >   To post anonymously to alt.anonymous.messages use mixmaster and a mail-to-news gateway.

> Right. That's the part I'm complaining about. How does a Windoze user (install and) use
> mixmaster and where is a mail-to-news gateway that didn't turn off the lights 10 years ago?

The latest mixmaster source (with support for 4096-bit RSA) is at
 http://www.zen19351.zen.co.uk/mixmaster302/
and if you can't build it mail me with details.

I don't use Windoze so can't give advice on using it.

In the standard list of remailers (rlist.txt) look for the ones with the "post" property.