[Cryptography] Explaining PK to grandma

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Tue Dec 3 12:56:48 EST 2013

Time marches on, the grannies are now the seasoned cryptographers.
Some of whom admit to now being maturely dotty and less cocksure
than in days of abysmal inexperience who were treated kindly by the
grannies of those days feeling no desire to fuck themselves to death,
ie, code demonicly.

Now fucked to death by NSA everybody is condemned to being a
grannie pretending to be quite sure how to regain youthful confidence,
hairy, wrinkle-free, lusty, contemptuous, vain, blithely stupid.

Slowly we, the grannies, wither and die, nobody wanting to hear their
groans and lies of past prowess, conquest and screw-ups (how many
grannies now call for a new kind of Internet, new kinds of comsec),
especially other grannies who have hopped on board Google's
immortality machine, jostling with the fast-aging boy wonders and
Schmidt to avoid Job's liver rot devouring their vainglory.

One of the virtues of advanced age, no matter the gender, is to
laugh at last of the delusional schemes of triumph, then advise
the patheticly malleable youngsters on how to avoid becoming
like us: Before all else, contribute 1/2 of your income to our dole
and hospice hustle. Aka social engineering security.