Formal notice given of rearrangement of deck chairs on RMS PKItanic

Jonathan Thornburg jthorn at astro.indiana.edu
Wed Oct 6 16:05:42 EDT 2010

On Wed, 6 Oct 2010, Matt Crawford wrote:
[[...]]

I found it amusing that this message was accompanied by an S/MIME
certificate which my mail client (alpine) was unable to verify, resulting
in the error messages

          [Couldn't verify S/MIME signature: certificate verify error]

    [ This message was cryptographically signed but the signature ]
    [ could not be verified. ]

ciao,

--
-- "Jonathan Thornburg [remove -animal to reply]" <jthorn at astro.indiana-zebra.edu>
   Dept of Astronomy, Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana, USA