Watermarking...

Massimiliano Pala pala at cs.dartmouth.edu
Mon Apr 19 18:29:08 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I was wondering if any of you have some pointers on the security of
watermarking. In particular I am interested in public-key or asymmetric
watermarking algorithms.

Also, do you know of any free-to-use (opensource/etc.) implementation
that can be used for research-test purposes ?

--

Best Regards,

	Massimiliano Pala

Massimiliano Pala [OpenCA Project Manager]                   openca at acm.org
                                                   project.manager at openca.org

Dartmouth Computer Science Dept               Home Phone: +1 (603) 369-9332
PKI/Trust Laboratory                          Work Phone: +1 (603) 646-8734
People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us
who do.
							   -- Isaac Asimov