SRP-Hermetic - a new cryptography library for web applications

Antonio Caciuc antonio.caciuc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 09:44:14 EDT 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Cryptography Mailing List,

I am pleased to announce the release of yet another open source(MIT
License) cryptography library for web applications.

A short article that offers more information can be found at:

http://server.denksoft.com/wordpress/?page_id=27

Please DO point out any obvious or subtle mistakes, bold assumptions
and bad style.

Since this is an early version of the code and it may have some rough
edges, I am open to suggestions for improvement.

Regards,

Antonio Caciuc