full-disk subversion standards released

Darren J Moffat Darren.Moffat at Sun.COM
Fri May 1 08:48:43 EDT 2009

Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:
> To the extent of my knowledge there are currently _no_ generally
> available, general-purpose crypto accellerator chip-level products with
> onboard key storage or key wrapping support, with the exception of parts
> first sold more than 5 years ago and being shipped now from old stock.

CA-6000 supports on board key storage and key wrapping.  It even
supports the NIST AES Keywrap algorithm.

This card is certainly newer than 5 years old, in fact when we first
released it we had some deployment issues because we had created a PCIe
only card and several customers wanted to put on in machines that didn't
have PCIe capability.

--
Darren J Moffat