CSPRNG algorithms

Travis travis+ml-cryptography at subspacefield.org
Fri Mar 13 15:16:15 EDT 2009

I have never seen a good catalog of computationally-strong
pseudo-random number generators.  It seems that everyone tries to roll
their own in whatever application they are using, and I bet there's a
lot of waste and inefficiency and re-inventing the wheel involved.

If this true, or is there a survey somewhere?  If not, would people
like to help me create one by emailing me references to extant PRNG
definitions?

--
Obama Nation | It's not like I'm encrypting... it's more like I've
developed a massive entropy deficiency | http://www.subsubpacefield.org/~travis/